Wednesday, May 9, 2012

-Insert clever title about pictures here-

Yeah, I am still trying to figure out creative titles for picture posts. Obviously I haven't come up with any. Oh, well. I was looking through pictures with my dad last night and I found some awesome ones of Colton. I was experimenting with lighting and shadows, which I've been doing recently. I think they turned out pretty good. :)

 "Dear God, thank you for this tree and my shoes....." I know it looks like my brother's praying, but he wasn't. At least, I don't think he was.





I think this one is my favorite from this shoot.






This picture was the biggest pain. It took me at least ten minutes to get the right spot with the right angle and right pose. Then again I also had my extremely energetic brother bouncing around everywhere. I think it turned out pretty good though








This photo is just proof of how hilarious I am. :) I said something really witty right before the picture was taking and boom! Fantastic candid shot.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment